Ida was in a moving car today.
Ida chose to stay in the car when the door was opened.
Ida jumped right back in when I lured her out.
We have a long way to go still, but at least now I'm pretty sure we can get there.
Friday, October 13, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Keep on keepin' on
Two years after completely giving up on all away-from-home activities, Ida started going to rally class. The first set of classes we took w...
-
Two years after completely giving up on all away-from-home activities, Ida started going to rally class. The first set of classes we took w...
-
There seems to be a disconnect between human and veterinary medicine, at least in public discourse. For sure, human and veterinary medicine...
-
I posted this trick on my Facebook page, and a friend of mine then asked on Facebook how I taught it, and after I had written out a 500 wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment